Armortex’s bullet-resistant extruded aluminum window frames have been developed to provide bullet-resistant protection for interior applications.
The framing systems have either 6061-T6 aluminum clear, or dark bronze anodized finish with armor to fulfill ballistic level needs. They are built to size and according to ballistic level needs.
Interior screws are used to ease glazing installation for a wide range of glazing thickness and types to offer safety level protection when required.
Transaction windows come with stainless-steel or laminate counters, but they can also be made without a counter to install on existing counters that users might already have.
- Ballistic level (UL)—1 to 8
- Depth—5 or 6 inches
- Height—6 to 96 inches
- Width— 6 to 96 inches
- Available sizes—60 inches x 96 inches maximum, or 96 inches x 60 inches maximum
- Finish—anodized, clear; dark bronze, anodized; or polyester powder coat
- Glazing—glass-clad polycarbonate, glass/polycarbonate composite, acrylic polycarbonate composite, or multi-ply polycarbonate
- Primary material—6061 T6 extruded aluminum