MicroSense has introduced the new Easy (EZ) VSM systems with excellent performance. The EZ VSMs are highly sensitive, fast and easy to use. It is possible to characterize virtually any type of magnetic material on the Easy (EZ) VSM systems. The system is ideal for solids, liquids, thin films, powders and rocks due to its high sensitivity and performance.
ALL EZ VSMs offer a unique combination system including torque, and/or magneto-resistance (MR) options, which can be attached to the VSM without affecting the size of the system and are less expensive than buying separate systems. All MicroSense VSMs uniquely offer continuous range temperature control from liquid nitrogen to 1000K, without any changes in hardware.
The key features of the easy vibrating sample magnetometer are:
- Extremely low noise of any resistive magnet VSM at any gap
- Noise below 0.5μemu when used with a single stage temperature option
- Noise below 0.1μemu at a usable sample space
- Field noise as low as 5mOe
- A very high field of up to 3.2Tesla
- Highest magnetic field of 2.7T with temperature chamber in place of any similarly sized electromagnet-based system
- No hardware change between cooling and heating from 77K to 1000K
- Slide mounted oven/cryostat for quick change between room temperature and low/high temperatures
- Safe, efficient and reliable air-cooled magnet power supply
- Single cabinet providing a small footprint
- The EZ VSM supports all known types of magnetic measurements such as hysteresis and minor loops, IRM and DCD Remanence Loops, SFD, Delta M, delta H and Henkel Plots, as well as Angular and AC Remanence Loops, Temperature scans and Time decay measurements.
- All EZ VSM magnets are powered by a small and very energy efficient air cooled power supply.
- A unique sample vibrating mechanism makes sample mounting and alignment fast and convenient.