The FL4000H is an improved multi-spectrum infrared (MSIR) flame detector capable of providing superior false alarm immunity with the widest field of view. The FL4000H uses a multi-spectral optical IR sensing array with a refined Neural Network Technology (NNT) system in order to reliably discriminate between the immense majority of false alarm sources and actual flames.
The FL4000H has the potential to detect typical fires such as n-heptane, alcohol, gasoline, hydrocarbons and jet fuels. It can also see through dense smoke produced by rubber, diesel, lube oil fires and plastics.
- Neural Network Technology (NNT) offers superior false alarm immunity
- Event logging records date, time and type of event
- HART and Modbus communication options provides complete status and control capability in the Control Room
- Continuous Optical Path Monitoring (COPM) checks detector's electronic circuitry and optical path integrity
- Test mode used to check all outputs (used with TL105 Test Lamp)
- Multi-Spectrum Infrared (MSIR) Detector package for increased range (230 ft) and wide field of view (100° @ 100 ft)
- CE Mark
- DNV GL
- EN 54-10
- CA Fire Marshall