The Observer® i Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector (UGLD) available from MSA can instantly detect pressurized gas leaks.
This high-precision, omni-direction acoustic detector uses Gassonic ultrasonic technology and works even when conventional techniques of gas detection are not suitable or rely on ventilation.
The detector also features the Artificial Neural Network (ANN) technology that differentiates between false alarm sources and real gas leaks, without needing any in-field training.
The Observer® i UGLD offers an industry-leading detection range of up to 28 m, thus decreasing the number of detectors needed. It is perfect for use in complex, outdoor pipeline systems.
- Detects pressurized gas leaks instantly at the speed of sound using Gassonic technology
- Detects gas leaks from 2 bar (29 psi) pressure, thus enabling rapid detection of even small leaks
- Avoids the need for in-field training and is completely operational following installation
- Can be easily maintained and requires only one person to perform check and calibration activities
- ANN technology differentiates real gas leak noise from background noise and reduces false alarm sources
- Patented Senssonic™ self-test guarantees complete failsafe operation
ATEX, IECEx, FM, CSA, INMETRO, EAC, CE, SIL 3