Galaxy Scientific has introduced a new NIR analysis solution called QuasIR 1000 that provides portability along with unparalleled spectroscopic performance.
The QuasIR 1000 solution enables direct calibration transfer and eliminates the frustration of adjusting models or standardizing instruments to accommodate extreme instrument variability.
Galaxy Scientific’s PermAlign™ optics technology forms the core of the QuasIR 1000. Thanks to this revolutionary optical design, alignment and performance are maintained under routine to extreme conditions.
The company’s design and technology guarantee direct method transfer and unprecedented consistency without any loss in performance. This allows users to expand their QuasIR fleet with confidence. With PermAlign™ optics technology, users no longer have to adjust their instruments and they can always be certain of the results obtained.
The QuasIR 1000 solution includes a transmission chamber that can accommodate glass vials of up to 10 mm and cuvettes of different sizes. Optional temperature control is also provided; the sample compartment can be cooled to 20 °C or heated to 100 °C for a variety of applications. Fuels, lubricants, edible oils, and other transmission samples can be easily examined for adulteration or quality control.
- PermAlign™ optics: a novel optical design that maintains performance and alignment even under adverse conditions
- High-performance, portable, and compact FT-NIR spectrometer fitted with a fiber optic probe is suitable for field, laboratory, and on-line applications
- With an automatic performance testing unit, users can track their instruments’ performance in an easy and automated way
- Unparalleled direct method transfer combined with instrument-to-instrument consistency allows users to expand their QuasIR™ collection with confidence
- Optional Symbion RX™ and DX™ Process Analytical Software Suite takes care of the measurement procedure during online analysis
- Spectral Sage™ software suite integrates the ease of use required for day-to-day analysis with feature-rich functions for pioneering method developers
- Transmission sample chamber equipped with optional temperature control can be used to measure liquids
- Ready for the road:
- Enclosure protection: IP65
- Mains-, battery-, or vehicle-powered
- Compact: weighs less than 8.5 kg and measures 44.5 x 24.1 x 14.5 cm in size
- Low cost of ownership:
- Operated by standard Windows™ PC
- User-replaceable desiccant
- 20,000-hour user-replaceable NIR source
- >10-year interferometer drive
- >10-year laser life
QuasIR 1000 NIR Analysis Solution—Transmission FT-NIR Spectrometer