The IONICON PTR-TOF 1000 is a compact time of flight based PTR-MS designed for measuring trace volatile organic compounds at high time resolution. It is fast, lightweight, sensitive and affordably priced.
The PTR-TOF 1000 allows the quantitative analysis of the entire mass range in split seconds. Complex gas samples can be injected directly without any sample preparation, which contributes to increased speed and simplicity. The device is easy to use and its robustness and reliability have been extensively tested in field measurements and flight campaigns.
The PTR-TOF 1000 is supplied with a fully integrated data acquisition and data treatment software suite.
The main features of the PTR-TOF 1000 are:
- Robust, reliable and easy to use
- Compact and low-cost
- Ultra-fast and sensitive
- Unique soft ionization (PTR) technology
- Quantitative analysis of the entire mass range
- Mass resolution: > 1500 m/Δm
- Sensitivity: > 40 cps/ppbv
- Response time: < 100 ms
- LoD: < 10 pptv
- Fully integrated data acquisition and data treatment software suite
- Proven in field and flight campaigns