The NivuFlow 600 is built for flow measurement of full pipes. It allows for extremely accurate flow measurement using the transit time method in full pipes. It realizes up to four measurement paths.
- Easy start-up because of menu guided sensor positioning
- Single or multi path measurement, up to 32 measurement paths with extension modules
- Easy installation without process disruption
- Flow meter for insert or non-contact clamp-on-sensors
- High-resolution graphic daylight display
- High accurate flow measurement in clean and slightly polluted media
- Ultrasonic transit time measurement
- Extensive diagnostic operations for reliable initial start-up and quick maintenance
- Intuitive, advanced operating concept
The NivuFlow 600 system was constructed primarily for flow measurement in full pipes. To meet the highest accuracy requirements, it is possible to fit the transmitters with up to four measurement paths, with up to 32 velocity paths. There are contactless clamp-on sensors and pipe sensors available for the measurement system. Interrupting running processes to install both sensor types will not be required. The system is suitable for the detection of flow rates in a range of liquid media covering a wide range of applications.
- Leakage monitoring
- Irrigation systems (volume distribution and billing)
- Comparative measurements
- Pump monitoring and verification
- Outlets and inlets conducting cooling water or circulation systems
- Industry: process water, marginally polluted water and more
The Measurement Principle
The NivuFlow 600’s measurement principle utilizes the benefits of transit time. With this technology, ultrasonic signals between two sensors are measured. The transit time in flow direction is shorter compared to when it is against the flow direction. The difference between the two transit times is proportional to the average flow velocity along the measurement path. With the number of the measured paths, the accuracy increases accordingly.