The NivuLog is a battery-powered data logger for 4-20 mA sensors or digital signals. Its energy-saving GPRS data memory features IP68 protection. It can be used in a wide range of applications in the field of level monitoring and the detection of digital signals.
- Compact construction with internal battery compartment
- Reliable data connection
- Extreme long rechargeable battery life of up to five years
- Stable and cost-efficient transmission of data
- Automatic takeover of available settings when replacing devices
- Unlimited access to measurement data via Internet
- Wide-ranging options such as remote setting of parameters, limit value monitoring alerting, and calculation via D2W - Device to Web Internet portal
- Very low costs for commissioning and operation
- Real-time synchronization via server
- 4-20 mA sensor supply optional
The NivuLog Nano is perfectly matched for measurement and transmission of digital and analog measurement values. In addition to measuring internal values such as battery voltage and GSM signal strength, the NivuLog Nano offers a variety of external measurement functions. Level monitoring, impulse counting and pressure measurement can be very easily attained using this data logger. The only thing left to do is to connect the application-specific transducer before measurement and data transmission is all set.
The integral SIM chip allows reliable, provider-independent, and cost-efficient data transmission. This eliminates the requirement for detailed administrative processes such as searching suitable service providers and proper data tariffs as well as concluding and maintaining the essential contracts.
The NIVUS data transmission solution provides all from a single source since users can find the ideal data packages for specific application at NIVUS. Include all expenses with user’s plans and calculations straight from the beginning. The data packages are considered for transmission periods of up to five years. The company delivers bespoke solutions to suit customer’s requests as well.
Typical Applications for NivuLog Nano
- Level monitoring
- Impulse counter
- Level measurement on stormwater tanks
- Monitoring of silo plants