Usach Custom Solutions specializes in sophisticated material manufacturing, inclusive of materials like quartz, silicon, ceramics, and many more. The company has designed successful applications and processes to support the semiconductor sector and other associated advanced material sectors.
Usach offers 100 grinders for multiple IDs, dedicated ID, or combination ID and face ID, as well as OD grinding of up to 450 mm (17.71″) swing diameters, including configurations with a multi-spindle turret or two or three spindles side by side.
It also offers 150 grinders for dedicated ID or combination ID and OD grinding of up to 610 mm (24″) swing diameter, along with part weights of up to 454 kg (1,000 lbs) and configurations with up to four spindles.
Usach also supplies 200 grinders for dedicated ID or combination ID and OD grinding of up to 812 mm (32″) swing diameter, along with part weights of up to 725 kg (1,600 lbs) and configurations with up to four spindles.
Features depend on the machine model:
- Single-spindle model for dedicated or flexible production applications
- Two spindles side by side for concurrent grinding of ID and face
- Two spindles side by side for sequential grinding of multiple IDs, ID and face, or IDs and ODs
- Three spindles side by side for sequential grinding of multiple IDs, ID and face, or IDs and ODs
- Turret model for up to four spindles for grinding IDs and ODs
- XL model for part lengths of up to 1020 mm (40″) available in above configurations
- Also available 14-axes grinding cell with incorporated robot for grinding numerous surfaces in a solo clamping
Image Credit: Hardinge Inc.
- Software and controls
- Center drive
- B Axis and B1 axis
- Gaging and Pro
- Auxiliary axes
- ID option for OD grinders
Fanuc or Mitsubishi
Usach deals in customized solutions for all kinds of materials, such as quartz, silicon, ceramics, etc. The company designs sophisticated systems for use in the semiconductor sector. Usach’s industry-leading technology and breakthroughs in sophisticated material machining systems are the standard in the market.