From naphtha to crude oil samples, AC Analytical Controls®, the global SIMDIS market leader, offers a comprehensive variety of solutions for precisely determining real boiling point data.
The IRIS 3.0 Client/Server Seamlessly Integrates SimDis & DHA XLNC into the Networked CDS Environment
The boiling point of petroleum streams is an important criterion. From naphtha to crude oil samples, PAC offers comprehensive, turn-key gas chromatographic systems for precise measurement of real boiling point data.
AC SIMDIS programs deliver rapid and accurate boiling point findings by automating each step of the analysis.
PAC delivers value to the industry by providing a 100% assured solution that is entirely factory calibrated, tested against recognized reference materials, and fine-tuned to the user’s procedures. PAC qualified service engineers conduct commissioning of the instrument and operator/user training.
- Atmospheric Distillation
- Simulated Distillation
- Crude, Petrochemical Gasoline Analysis
Features & Benefits
The SIMDIS application suite can calculate boiling points up to C120.
- The product range includes a variety of unique solutions:
- The only SIMDIS dedicated inlet for best performance - PAC proprietary Temperature Programmable Inlet.
- AC 8634 analyzer for accelerated D 86 data of diesel and jet fuel
- Crude Oil analyzer merges the High Temp SIMDIS Technique with DHA Front End
- Nitrogen and Sulfur SIMDIS solutions to determine the distribution of nitrogen and sulfur in Crude or finished products
- Wax ASTM D5442 application
- Solutions comply with ASTM, CEN, DIN, IP and ISO SIMDIS methods
- A wide range of calibration, reference and quality control samples makes up every SIMDIS application
- Performance Monitoring program and user group meetings to help users network to maintain analyzer performance
- SIMDIS software is compatible with major chromatographic data systems
- Dedicated correlations and calculations are included for:
- Correlation to Physical Distillation D86 D1160 (ASTM D2887; IP 406; ISO 3924)- NOACK - DIN 51.581-2- MOV - ASTM D 6417- Conversion to volume % for crude oils- Cutpoints fractions- Flashpoint (ASTM D7215)
- Oustanding LIMS connectivity: results can be directly uploaded to the users LIMS or manually after approval
- Use of pre-programmed Products (sample types), Automatic sample type recognition, blank subtraction, calibration and system validations. Customer selective start and end algorithm, Carbon Number overlay, BP x-axis chromatogram, QC check reports, C or F. Customizable QC sample definitions
- Different languages are supported, such as Spanish, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Korean and French
- Compatible with major CDS (OpenLab, Chromeleon, EZChrom, ChemStation, ChromPerfect, Kompass, Galaxie, Atlas)
AC SIMDIS Software
Video Credit: PAC L.P.