The Nexview™ 650 metrology system is an inspection tool for automated measurement of injection molding tooling, PCBs, glass panels, and other samples that require an extended work volume of up to 650 x 650 mm. It offers 2D and 3D measurements of various surface features with sub-micron lateral precision and sub-nanometer vertical precision.
The measurement technology at the core of the Nexview™ 650 system is Coherence Scanning Interferometry (CSI).
This non-contact technique offers high-precision, high-value surface metrology perks, including the following:
- Measures almost any surface, from rough to very smooth, including thin films, steep slopes, and enormous steps.
- Sub-nanometer measurement precision is independent of field magnification
- Gage-capable performance offers excellent reliability and reproducibility for even the most demanding manufacturing applications.
- SureScan™ vibration tolerance technology enables reliable operation in almost any environment.
- Mx™ software allows for data sharing with other ZYGO profilers such as ZeGage™ Pro, NewView™ 9000, and Nexview™ NX2.