The Nexview™ NX2 3D optical profiler, developed for the most demanding applications, integrates outstanding precision, advanced algorithms, application flexibility, and automation into one unique package that represents ZYGO's most advanced Coherence Scanning Interferometric (CSI) profiler.
The entirely non-contact technology maximizes the return on investment by providing sub-nanometer accuracy at all magnifications and gauging a broader range of surfaces quicker and more accurately than other similar commercially available technologies.
Nexview NX2 truly is the no-compromise profiler, with applications such as flatness, roughness and waviness, thin films, step heights, and more on practically any surface and material.
Nexview™ NX2, the current generation flagship, offers a wide range of differentiated features aimed at making users’ metrology smarter, quicker, and more reliable:
- A 1.9 MP sensor with a large area and great sensitivity enables users to view more in a single measurement.
- True Color imaging for enhanced visualization.
- For enhanced productivity and process control, high-speed measurements take only seconds.
- Gage capable performance through exceptional precision and repeatability for the most demanding production applications.
- Automated part focus and setup minimize operator variability and training while reducing the time to data.
- SmartPSI™ technology for ultra-fast profiling of ultra-smooth surfaces.
- With SureScan technology and built-in isolation, vibration-robust metrology enables high-quality metrology even in vibration-prone environments.
- 2D and 3D correlation provides users with confidence in their measurements with results that comply with ISO 25178 and ISO 4287 standards.
- Mx™ software for instrument control, analysis, and measurement automation.
- Variable image zoom with three included zoom lenses lets users optimize the field of view and maximize instrument flexibility.
The Only Profiler Needed
Image Credit: Zygo Corporation
Users no longer have to choose a profiler depending on the type of surface they want to measure. The Nexview™ NX2 profiler can measure the topography of almost any surface, from a hyper-polished optical surface with sub-Angstrom surface roughness to steep machined angles up to 85º.
It achieves all of this in 3D, without contact and has all of the advantages of previous profiling technologies (confocal, stylus, focus scanning) without the downsides.
Customers who require these capabilities can purchase additional application modules for specific needs like measuring in the presence of transparent films and 2D vision analysis.
The Nexview™ NX2 profiler is a fly-by-wire tool with no manual controls; hence it can be completely automated with programmed sequences to quantify different areas of a surface, various parts in a tray, or larger surfaces by stitching together multiple measurements into a single measurement.
Clean, Streamlined, Design
The Nexview NX2 profiler has a spacious work area with clear lines of sight, making measurement setups and changeovers straightforward and fast.
Its automated 200 mm integrated measurement stage exemplifies clean, efficient industrial design. It has an inbuilt ±4º high load tilt stage with parcentric correction, making aligning the measurement surface easy, even for featureless samples.