The ZeGage™ Pro and ZeGage™ Pro HR 3D optical profilers offer non-contact measurement and characterization of micro- and nano-scale features of several kinds of surfaces, ensuring process monitoring and quality control in the manufacturing environment.
The industry-leading ZeGage Pro-series sets the bar for ease of use, performance, precision, and flexibility of benchtop-class industrial non-contact surface profilers. Constructed on the proprietary CSI technology of ZYGO, the ZeGage Pro offers innovative technologies to facilitate reliable, precise, confident, and simple surface metrology.
Exclusive capabilities include SureScan™ technology for vibration robust metrology, Part Finder, and Smart Setup for simplified part setup and optimized measurements. It has never been easier to measure a wide variety of surfaces and parts, quickly and easily.
- High resolution 1.9 million pixel image sensor provides fast areal measurements in just a matter of seconds, for excellent surface detail and visualization.
- Quantitative surface metrology with nanometer-level precision provides superior gage capability.
- Proprietary non-contact measurement technology is enhanced with SureScan™ technology for low sensitivity to vibration and easy placement anywhere within the required facility.
- Fully-automated measurement sequences and field stitching enable high resolution inspection of large areas. (Requires optional motorized part stage.)
- Included Mx software provides comprehensive tools for surface data visualization, analysis and reporting.
- Measures a wide variety of surface materials and parameters, including 2D and 3D profiling of surface texture, form, step-height and more.
- Expand the measurement range of any investment with accessories that include objective turrets, manual and motorized sample stages, and optional software modules for film topography profiling and 2D analysis using Cognex VisionPro®.
Productivity and Value
- Smart Setup technology shortens part changeover and minimizes training time by automating light setting, part finding, and scan configuration. Typically, Smart Setup leads to a first data map in less than one minute of placing the sample under the objective.
- For seamless integration anywhere in the facility, compact, vibration-tolerant SureScan™ technology is available.
- Non-contact method means no consumable replacement costs to worry about.
- Cost-effective price-to-performance ratio compares favorably to alternative systems, including mechanical contact stylus profilers.