The X-Stream Series of hydraulic intensifier pumps from Jet Edge generate 50% more pressure when compared to a 60,000 psi water jet intensifier pump. It can achieve 40% - 50% more productivity for most materials. The X-Stream is capable of supporting a 75,000 psi continuous operating pressure, which reduces the consumption of power, water and abrasive by 30%, 30%, and 50%, respectively. As a result, the operating costs are reduced by 40%.
The X-Stream reduces taper by up to 0.001". With 100KSI-rated fittings and tubing, the X-Stream can support up to a 0.017" orifice and produce flow rates of 1.45 gpm. The X-Stream is the result of nearly a decade of intense research and development in hyper-pressure technology.
Key Features and Advantages
Jet Edge hydraulic waterjet intensifier pumps are the preferred choice of experienced waterjet shops owing to the following reasons:
- Matched metal components – prevents galling of hydraulic components. Common tools can be used in place of specialized jacking system tools due to intensifier designs. All pumps have hydraulic accumulators as standard, providing seamless hydraulic pressure. As a result, spikes are reduces and the hydraulic pump life is extended.
- Reliable Tie-Rod Design – Minimizes the possibility of cracking and improves component life by eliminating threads on the high pressure cylinders, hydraulic cylinders, and end caps.
- Patented Metal-on-Metal Seal Technology – This breakthrough technology eliminates the need for the replacement in half of the seals.
- Rugged hydraulic center section – Integrates high duty cycle-rated piston seal and wear rings.
- Hydraulic fluid is cooled and filtered
- On-board water filtration – Provides protection to pump components, improving machine run time.
- No special tools required
- Easy Operation – Jet Edge pumps have programmable dual pressures and are easier to control remotely from the motion controller.
- Standard Wye-Delta motor starter – Reduces installation costs by extending the service life of the high-efficiency motor
- Leak detection block – Optional component in some pumps and indicates the seals needing replacing.
- CE-marked attenuator – Helps achieve steady and uniform UHP water stream by smoothing pressure fluctuations
- Easy Maintenance – Pump maintenance is much easier due to access panels. It is possible to access intensifier components without the need for getting into the hydraulic rod seal and hydraulic center section.