The iS32 series of controllers/meters can measure a wide range of DC voltage and current outputs for all common load cells, pressure transducers, and any strain gauge type of transducer. Providing a wealth of powerful features and performance in a remarkably compact 1/32 DIN package, the iS32 series is considered to be the first instrument of its kind.
The iS32 handles input ranges of 0 - 100 mV, 0 - 1 V, 0 - 10 V, 0 - 20 mA (4 - 20 mA). It is easy to configure and scale to almost any engineering units using a personal computer with the optional serial communications and free configuration software or the push buttons on the front panel.
The serial communications option comprises of both RS-485 and RS-232 on one instrument, the MODBUS protocol, and the straightforward OMEGA ASCII communications protocol. The iS32 has built-in excitation for transducers, selectable as 10 V at 100 mA or 5 V at 60 mA.
The iS32 features a choice of two optional outputs: Form C single pole double throw (SPDT) mechanical relays, DC pulse, solid state relays, and programmable analog output selectable for either a retransmission of the process value or a control function. The iS32 features the iSeries completely programmable color display capable of changing colors between red, green, and amber at any alarm point or setpoint.
- Active X controls, free software
- Free 5-year warranty
- High quality
- Simple to configure, user friendly
- Increased accuracy 0.03% Rdg
- Peak and gross value functions accessible from the front panel
- Electronic indicator and controller models available
The key specifications of the iS32 series of controllers/meters are as follows:
- Isolation: 354 V peak per IEC spacing
- Input ranges: 0 - 100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA
- CMR: 120 dB
- NMR: 60 dB
- Input impedance: 10 MOhms for 100 mV input 1 MOhm for 1 or 10 V input 5 Ohms for 20 mA current input
- Analog-to-Digital technique: Dual slope
- Display: 4 digits, 9 segments 10.2 mm (.4")
- Internal A/D resolution: 15 bits
- Read rate: 3/sec
- Polarity: Automatic
- Max error strain/process: ±0.03% rdg.
- Step response: 1-2 sec.
- Span tempco.: ± 50 ppm/C
- Warmup to rated accuracy: 30 min.
- Analog output (optional): 0-10 V, 4-20 mA, can be used as retransmission or PID control
- Excitation voltage: 10 V @ 100 mA, 5 V @ 60 mA
- Power: 90-240 Vac 50-400 Hz or 90-375 Vdc, 4 W (optional) 24 Vac 50-400 Hz or 12-36 Vdc, 5 W
- Dimensions: 25.4 H x 48 W x 127 D mm (1.0 x 1.89 x 5.0")
- Approvals: CE per EN50081-1, EN50082-2, EN61010-1
- Weight: 127 g (0.28 lb)