The THERMOPAK® Fabricated Seals, Blankets, and Curtains are designed for use as thermal insulation barriers in applications that have to deal with high temperatures, chemical attack, emissions, and abrasion. The range of THERMOPAK® fabricated parts includes high temperature seals, and thermal insulation blankets and curtains.
Mid-Mountain can manufacture these products to particular application requirements, guaranteeing the customer receives a fabricated part that is top quality.
For more than four decades, Mid-Mountain has been manufacturing fabricated parts for a range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, power generation, transportation, aluminum, petrochemical, welding, and many others.
Mid-Mountain’s vertical integration offers customers the benefit of competitive pricing with shorter lead times and better quality control. A wide materials base, featuring continuous operating temperatures from 400 °F (204 °C) to 5000 °F (2760 °C) (no oxygen present), gives the company the capability to make thermal insulation curtains, high temperature seals, and thermal insulation blankets for any environment where abrasion resistance, high-temperature resistance, and chemical resistance are necessary.
Fabricated Parts Applications
- Heat shielding
- Robotic protective covers
- Air infiltration sealing
- Blankets and seals for emissions control
- Ducting insulation in high temperature environments
- Blankets and insulation for field stress relieving
- Lining material and seals for inert gas furnaces
- Covers and seals to prevent dust contamination
- Insulation for hot gas ducting
- Protection from molten splash, sparks, and weld splatter
Fabricated Parts - THERMOPAK®