The MeasureReadyTM 155
The low-noise MeasureReady™ 155 precision current and voltage source combines excellent performance capabilities with an unprecedented simplicity that provides both materials scientists and engineers with a precise source of voltage and current. Specifically designed with technology that reduces both in-band and out-of-band noise floors, the MeasureReadyTM 155 provides a combined AC/DC current and voltage source that can be used in a wide variety of applications.
Furthermore, this energy source addresses some of the common challenges associated with the characterization of sensitive materials and devices, as these procedures require lower excitation signals and minimum injection of noise into the measurement.
While sophisticated on the inside, the 155 is particularly easy to operate as a result of the integration of Lake Shore’s modern and user-focused technology’s design. This technology provides users with an uncluttered and intuitive interface that instantly feels familiar and natural to anybody who owns a smartphone. The newly-developed design of this system, particularly the MeasureReady™ 155 VI provides users with the utmost performance while simultaneously maintaining easy operation and modern convenience that is supported by Lake Shore’s quality and service guarantee.
- Low RMS noise: from 200 nV (10 mV)/7 pA (1 µA)
- Bipolar, 4-quadrant power source
- DC and AC modes supported up to 100 kHz
- When MeasureReadyTM 155-AC is used
- Full scale ranges:
- Voltage range: 10 mV to 100 V
- Current range: 1 µA to 100 mA
- 0.001% programming resolution (from 100 nV/10 pA)
- In-phase reference output for use with a lock-in amplifier (155-AC only)
- Manual and autorange function
- Front and rear input connectors
- Touchscreen user interface
- Wi-Fi, USB, and LAN connectivity (GPIB option)
- 3 year standard warranty
First Look: 155 Precision Voltage Source and Current Source
First Look: 155 Precision Current and Voltage Source