The Thermo Scientific™ Niton™ XL2 Plus handheld XRF analyzer allows users to perform elemental analysis with confidence, delivering performance, productivity and durability every time.
The Niton™ XL2 Plus handheld XRF analyzer offers low detection limits with fast results, allowing for quick and easy analysis of metals and alloys, as well as detection of tramp elements.
The Niton™ XL2 Plus handheld XRF analyzer from Thermo Scientific™ offers a broad range of materials scanning capabilities, all within a single versatile analyzer.
- Nose Cone Alignment Guides
- Hot Swap Battery
- Touch Screen and Directional Keys
- Password Protected Security
- Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) for light element detection (Mg, Al, Si, P, S)
- 2 W X-Ray Tube
- IP54 Certified (Splash/Dust Proof)
- Micro Camera
- Detector ProGuard Protection
- Quality Assurance testing for positive material identification
- Point-and-shoot sorting within scrap recycling operations
- Precious metal assay of jewelry and bullion
- Verification of alloys and metals and within manufacturing operations
Handheld XRF Analyzer for Elemental Analysis - Niton™ XL2 Plus
Niton™ XL2 Plus - Picture 1
Niton™ XL2 Plus - Picture 2
Niton™ XL2 Plus - Picture 3
Niton™ XL2 Plus - Picture 4
Niton™ XL2 Plus - Picture 5