Designed for the most demanding applications, Shimadzu’s new-generation Autograph AGX-V Series testers feature proprietary control technology for unparalleled functionality. Ultra-high-speed (10 kHz) data sampling and crosshead control (1kHz) enable astonishingly precise stress and strain control, an intelligent crosshead enhances operability and adds additional safety precautions, while a multi-joint eliminates the need to exchange heavy components when converting from tension to compression.
Equipped with Multi Processors and Multi Engines
Shimadzu’s proprietary control box is equipped with two processors and three engine units. Advanced parallel processing and a meticulously designed timing protocol achieve ultrafast responsiveness and industry-leading 10 kHz high-speed data sampling. The result is:
- Superior data acquisition
- Phenomenal stress and strain control
- Outstanding autotuning capabilities
Improved Operational Safety and Efficiency
- Smart Controller – automatically guides the user through the initialization process to ensure the system is optimized to accurately capture measurements
- Multi-Joint – dramatically simplifies setup, assembly and connection of fixtures to the load cell, allowing operators to quickly switch testing setups and load cells with minimal effort
- Intelligent Crosshead – enables the system to track the position of fixtures regardless of the zero position, ensuring the fixtures will always be in the correct testing position
High Rigidity and High-Level Alignment
The newly designed guide column is equipped with a support ring that maintains a right angle with the table surface. As a result, measurement repeatability has been improved in tests of high rigidity materials and highly brittle materials, prone to the impact of frame rigidity or alignment, enabling stable testing.
Comprehensive Safety Features
- Impact-resistant safety shields
- Contact detection and instantaneous emergency stop
- Overload detection function
- Intelligent crosshead prevents jig impacts
TRAPEZIUMX-V materials testing software features user interface enhancements, improved data reliability, and new functionality. Users can specify complicated parameter settings while viewing the overall sequence using the test parameter wizard. In addition, easy-to-understand illustrations are used for test control, samples and data processing parameter windows, which makes specifying settings much easier.