The exceptional mobility and tough industrial radiography conditions were taken into consideration when designing this incredibly durable and waterproof digital detector array (DDA).
- High Resolution
- Compact design
- The 10×24 cm active area is ideal for inspecting welds.
- Lightweight and ruggedized
- 2.2 kg/1 m drop test pass.
Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
- Ideal for X-Ray and gamma sources.
- Electronics shielded for usage up to 350 kV.
- Highly robust design with a carry handle that can detach.
- High resolution 76 μm pixel pitch (6.5 lp/mm).
- Wireless access point integrated into the design.
- Connector for Gigabit Ethernet and power.
- Passes drop test (1 meter).
- Dust-tight and waterproof (IP67)
- For stationary and mobile applications
Source: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
||DRC 1024 NDT
||97 mm x 233 mm (3.82" x 9.2")
(H x W x D)
|132 mm x 335 mm x 30 mm (without handle)
||2.2 kg (4.9 lbs)
|Number of pixels
||1280 x 3072
||0.5 s to 180 s
|Image transfer time
|1.9 s / 2.6 s
||350 kV (for long life in typical applications), Isotopes (higher energies possible)
||Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN: 2.4 GHz (802.11abgn) / 5 GHz (802.11ac)
||Lithium-ion (11.25 V, 33.2 Wh)
||0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F), 30 to 85 % humidity
||IP67 (dust-tight and waterproof)
||Aluminum frame, carbon-fiber entrance window
||DÜRR NDT D-Tect X
|Scope of supply
||Detector, 2 batteries, battery charger, Ethernet and power adapter cable
Thin-walled stainless-steel cylinder with longitudinal weld seam. Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
Flexible engine hose line with circumferential weld seam. Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG