This extremely durable and waterproof digital detector array (DDA) has been specifically designed for optimal portability and industrial radiography's demanding conditions.
- High Resolution
- Dust-tight and waterproof
- Lightweight and ruggedized
- 3.2 kg/1 m drop test pass.
Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
- Fit for gamma and X-Ray sources.
- Incredibly sturdy construction with a handle designed with portability in mind.
- Dust-tight and waterproof (IP67).
- Display with Wi-Fi, LAN, battery, and sensor status indicators.
- Built-in wireless access point.
- Connector for Gigabit Ethernet and power.
- Passes 1 meter drop test,
- Comes with 2 battery packs.
Source: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
||DRC 2430 NDT
||233 mm x 291 mm (9.2" x 11.5")
(H x W x D)
|368 mm x 327 mm x 21.5 mm / 330 mm x 327 mm x 21.5 mm (without handle)
||3.2 kg (7 lbs)
|Number of pixels
||3072 x 3840
||500 ms to 180 s
|Image transfer time
||250 kV (for long life in typical applications), Isotopes (higher energies possible)
||Gigabit Ethernet, WLAN: 2.4 GHz (802.11abgn) / 5 GHz (802.11n, 2x2 MIMO)
||Lithium-ion (7.4 V, 29.6 Wh)
||0 to 45 °C (32 to 113 °F), 30 to 85 % humidity
||IP67 (dust-tight and waterproof)
||Aluminum frame, carbon-fiber entrance window (150 kg area load)
||DÜRR NDT D-Tect 9.9 or higher
|Scope of supply
||Detector, 2 battery packs, battery charger, Ethernet data cable
Weld seam, 9 mm titanium plate, X-ray (ISO 17636-2 Class B compliant). Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
Profile image, DN 150 x 9 mm, Iridium-192. Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
Weld seam, 10 mm steel plate, X-ray (ISO 17636-2 Class B compliant). Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG
Welded pipe, stainless steel, t = 3.6 mm, double wall ellipse technique, X-ray. Image Credit: DÜRR NDT GmbH & Co. KG