Polytec’s TopMap Micro.View+ is an advanced optical surface profiler. Built for modularity, this complete workstation enables tailored and application-specific configurations.
The Micro.View+ provides the most comprehensive analysis of texture, surface roughness, and microstructure topography. Users can integrate 3D data with color information to achieve remarkable visualizations and extended analysis, like the thorough documentation of defects.
The optional high-resolution 5 MP camera provided in the Micro.View+ offers extremely in-depth 3D data visualization of engineered surfaces.
Automation Enabled and Production-Ready
The motorized and encoded turret ensures a smooth transition between objectives. The Micro.View+ includes the state-of-the-art Focus Finder plus Focus Tracker, which keeps the surface in focus in all kinds of conditions.
The optional motorized XY, tip/tilt stages combination allows for stitching and part automation
- 100 mm Z measurement range with CST Continuous Scanning Technology
- High-end white-light interferometer with nm resolution
- Motorized X, Y, Z, turret, and tip/tilt save repositioning
- Focus Finder and Focus Tracker ensure instant automation
- Modular, application-specific configurations
- The open gantry design accommodates large and heavy components
- There is the color information line just hanging around by itself
Color information mode enables prolonged analysis and documentation of flaws
Xperts Inside! Next-Generation Optical Surface Metrology
Xperts inside! Next generation optical surface metrology
TopMap Micro. View+
Focus Finder and Focus Tracker find and keep the focus, ideal for automation surface inspections
Detailed topography analysis of wafers, lab-on-a-chip and more
Micro.View+ is a modular optical surface profiler for profound and detailed topography analysis
Color information mode for extended analysis and documentation of defects
Inspection of coated surfaces without contact
Modularity is key to comply with challenging surface topography analysis