Polytec has launched VibroFlex that offers flexibility like never before for optical vibration measurement with a flexible sensor solution that adapts to the requirements of users.
Users can either add microscope optics for small structures or measure huge, complex samples such as motors, machinery, and more.
Users can also find out acoustics and vibration phenomena in research as well as product development for a quicker time-to-market or use it for dependable in-line inspections of their production parts with an eye on profitability.
Vibration Analysis for Research, Product Development, and Production Testing
Users can resolve sub-picometer displacements, from DC to 24 MHz bandwidth, and high movements of up to 30 m/second. Confined spaces can be accessed easily by making use of fiber-optics of VibroFlex Fiber, and its differential optics can be used to study relative motions.
An optional built-in video camera can be used with the VibroFlex Compact for accurate positioning of the laser. The VibroFlex Xtra enables vibrations to be reliably measured with laser precision on all surfaces, regardless of whether it is oily, dark, (red) hot, or shiny.
Configurable Front-End and a Selection of Laser Sensor Heads
The VibroFlex modular vibrometer includes the configurable front-end Connect that features a 7″ multi-touch screen and a range of laser sensor heads. Connect forms the core for decoding raw measurement data in velocity and acceleration, displacement, data interfacing, and signal conditioning—both digital and analog.
The modular idea facilitates simple handling and parametrization without the need to touch the sensors, thus improving the measurement process. The optional VibroLink digital interface to the VibSoft data acquisition and analysis software renders the system ready to use any time.
With VibroFlex, users can make the most of the new flexibility in optical vibration measurement.
- Flexible and modular sensor solution that adapts to the requirements of users
- High-performance non-contact vibration measurement solution
- Configurable bandwidth from DC to 24 MHz with the greatest time resolution
- Differential fiber optic sensor head for isolating relative motions
- Compact sensor head with a built-in camera for accurate sample monitoring and laser positioning
- Sub-picometer displacement resolution and vibration velocities ranging up to 30 m/second
- Sensor heads with auto- and remote focus is provided for superior signal quality
- Laser protection class 2
- Reliable measurement even on tough surfaces (oily, dark, hot, shiny)
- Extensive range of application-specific accessories
- Digital data interface for comfortable configuration and best SNR
Everything Vibrates—VibroFlex as the New Flexibility in Optical Vibration Analysis