The Tandem MULTI gas analyzer provides real-time, on-line, off-gas analysis of CO2 and O2 for microbial and cell culture experiments and is compatible with a wide range of bioreactor systems. The Tandem MULTI supports multiple gas line inputs for parallel bioreactor platforms, with a user-definable sampling interval. The real-time feedback enables automation of experimental operation, delivering greater control of the bioprocess and facilitating increased reliability and repeatability of experiments.
Features and Options:
- Number of Lines: 4, 6, 8, 12
- Operating Temperature: 0-45 ⁰C
- Sampling Interval: User-definable, from 30 sec
- Flow Rate: 25-1000 ml/min
- Local Display: Yes
- Calibration Method: Manual & automatic
- Internal Gas Pump: Yes
- Output: Dual 0-10 V and 4-20 mA, plus RS232
- Intelligent Software Control and Analysis:
- The WinISO control software from H.E.L operates the Tandem Multi, allowing complicated, completely automated experiments to run without any supervision.
- Control Options:
- All relevant inputs can be logged, enabling automated monitoring and, where appropriate, feedback control of the reactor system