The BELSORP MINI X measures the particular surface area or pore size distribution by volumetric gas adsorption. Microtrac’s special dead volume evaluation method (AFSM) guarantees highly precise and reproducible measurements free of any environmental impact.
This compact model analyzes a maximum of four samples simultaneously with the highest level of accuracy and reproducibility worldwide. The measurement time is considerably shorter than that of other models.
BELSORP-mini X - specific surface area pore size distribution analyzer - Microtrac MRB
Video Credit: Microtrac MRB
- Simultaneous measurement of up to four samples with high accuracy at 1.5x throughput
- Quick measurement with optimum gas dosing (GDO), depending on adsorption isotherm data from an earlier sample measurement
- Exclusive exhaust valve and enhanced software significantly reduce measurement time
- Automatic measurement of adsorption isotherms as per minimum condition settings
- Adsorption isotherm measurement of several gases over a wide temperature range
- Equipped with AFSMTM for increased measurement accuracy and reproducibility (Domestic patent: #3756919 / US Patent: 6,595,036)
- Easy attachment or detachment of temperature devices (like Dewar vessels) guarantees simple handling
- Measurement progress checks in the software enhance working efficiency
- Optimized maintenance software allows monitoring the performance of each part
- The smallest and most lightweight instrument in the world
Compliant to JIS Z8830, Z8831-2, K6217-7 and ISO 9277, 15901-2, 18852.NEW = New function of BELSORP MINI X.
Image Credit: Microtrac MRB
Suited for applications in areas such as catalysts, battery materials, medicine or pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, polymer materials, fibers, cement, fuel cells, Toner particles, ceramics, pigments, separation membrane, semi-conductor (CMP), adsorbent, MOF/PCP, etc.