HORIBA offers DeltaFlex TCSPC system, which is part of the Delta series of TCSPC lifetime instruments. The system measures luminescence lifetimes ranging over 11 orders of magnitude, and eliminates the need for changing cards or cables. The core of the system, DeltaHub timing electronics, provides almost lossless counting and aids in measuring lifetimes from 25 picoseconds to 1 second.
The DeltaFlex is equipped with ultra-low deadtime electronics, high speed detectors and high repetition rate sources which allow rapid acquisition of lifetime data.
The main features of the DeltaFlex TCSPC system are:
- Monochromator wavelength selection
- Measures lifetimes from 25 ps with PPD detection module and laser diodes
- Approximately 1,000 TCSPC measurements per second
- SpectraLEDs can be utilized to achieve longer lifetimes (µs – s) and available from UV to NIR
- DeltaDiodes available from UV to NIR
- Can be upgraded to a monochromator-based NIR system (DeltaFlex-NIR-H or DeltaFlex-NIR-R)
- Complete software package
- Accessories can be added with F-Link bus
- Various measurement modes
- Suitable for kinetics studies