HORIBA Scientific’s LabRAM Soleil™ provides a wide range of hyperspectral imaging features and optical viewing modes in a small and laser-safe design:
- Compact footprint of <1 m2
- Huge Class 1 sample compartment
- Imaging in optical microscopy dark field/bright field/epifluorescence/phase and differential interferometric contrast (DIC)
- Electroluminescence, photoluminescence (PL), upconversion, and photocurrent
- Transmission (diascopic) / reflection (episcopic) illumination
- Nanoscale spectroscopy: NanoPL, NanoRaman (TERS), and Cathodoluminescence with HORIBA’s SEM and AFM extensions
- XYZ 3D confocal imaging, Z-profile (single-point or layer by layer with QScan™ option)
- QScan™ high-quality scanning technology for 3D confocal imaging with Laser light-sheet illumination—mapping is performed without moving
- ViewSharp 3D topography
- Super-low frequency (30 cm−1) Raman scattering as standard
Focus on Your Job, it Takes Care of the Rest!
Users can forget long and laborious preparation operations prior to getting their Raman image. LabRAM Soleil™ provides advanced automated functions and, together with the EasyImage™ wizard, it drastically decreases parameter setting time and guarantees optimum reproducibility and stability:
- EasyImage™ guided operation wizard
- True self-operating system
- Remote maintenance
- Auto-alignment: Users can automatically check and readjust the alignment within a few seconds as per the environmental settings
- SmartID™: no more risk of using the wrong parameters or objective
Ultrafast Imaging: Raman Imaging has Never Been so Fast!
Thanks to higher optomechanical stability, sophisticated and patented video Raman matching technology, LabRAM Soleil™ enables high-quality Raman imaging up to 100 times quicker compared to a traditional Raman spectrometer.
- TurboDrive™—Quick grating turret drive of up to 400 nm/second
- SmartSampling™—New mapping algorithm, achieving most contributive points first, turning hours maps into minutes.
- Four different SWIFT™ functions:
- SWIFT™: Combines speed, high definition images, high sensitivity and fully confocal imaging
- SWIFT™ XS: Fast Raman imaging of up to 1400 spectra/second
- SWIFT™ XR: When high spectral resolution is required. Large-spectral-range acquisitions using multiple spectral ranges
- Repetitive SWIFT™: Users can constantly enhance the S/N ratio over time
Facing all Analytical Challenges
From materials analyses to polymers, and biologicals to pharmaceutical labs, LabRAM Soleil™ can be adapted easily for every application. Thanks to its high modularity and flexibility, it is an ideal Raman microscopy system not only for both industrial quality control departments but also for academic research labs.
- Standard, super-low frequency: down to 30 cm−1 Raman shift
- Up to six different filters and four internal lasers are provided
- Large sample compartment: 444 (H) x 509 (L) x 337 (W) mm
- Four-grating turret can be exchanged within a minute
- High strength and simple maintenance operation
LabSpec6 Software: Harness LabRAM Soleil™ Full Power with Ease!
LabSpec 6 software provides huge modularity with the unique LabStore Apps. Users can set up the software as per their own requirements. Performance and efficiency are combined with user-friendliness. The latest and intuitive design of the software makes it simpler than ever to obtain an ideal Raman image. There is no need for a user to be an expert anymore.
- ParticuleFinder™ automatically combines chemical and morphological analysis to categorize particles within a few seconds
- Advanced Multivariate analysis MVAPlus™: Users can process megapixel datasets with comfort and maximum precision for molecule quantitation and identification, even while handling “difficult” samples
- EasyImage™ automated workflow to achieve Raman images with just a click
- ProtectionPlus guarantees compliance with GMP/GLP and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 standards