The GD-Profiler 2™ from HORIBA offers fast, simultaneous analysis of all elements of interest from H to U, including nitrogen, hydrogen, oxygen, Lithium or Fluorine. The instrument is best suited for thin film characterization and process studies.
The GD-Profiler 2™ is equipped with a patented RF source that can operate in pulsed mode for fragile samples. The instrument can be used for many applications ranging from corrosion studies to PVD coating process control as well as for Lithium batteries or Photovoltaic materials. It is even used in universities and in routine metal and alloys production plants.
The main features of the GD-Profiler 2™ are as follows:
- RF-Only generator, Class E standard and optimized for crater shape and stability, which enables real surface analysis
- Simultaneous optic offering complete spectral coverage from 110 to 800 nm, including deep UV access to analyze O, H, N, C, and Cl
- For optimum results on fragile samples, source can be pulsed with synchronized acquisition. Patented HDD detection offers high sensitivity and extended dynamic range with no compromise on the speed of acquisition,
- Powerful QUANTUM™ software with Tabler report writing tool
- HORIBA Jobin Yvon original, ion-etched holographic gratings ensure the highest light throughput for maximum light efficiency and sensitivity.
- Easily accessible sample compartment allowing flexibility for sample loading, even for large samples.
- CenterLite laser pointer (patent pending) for precise sample loading.
- Monochromator option, available only from HORIBA Jobin Yvon, offers the ideal tool for increased instrument flexibility while adding "n+1" capability.
- DiP option, for automatic depth measurement during the analysis, removing the need of sputtering tables and facilitating the characterization of samples.
- Patented Lithium bell accessory avoiding the exposure to air for the analysis of air sensitive samples
- Patented UFS for the fast sputtering of polymer layers allowing the analysis of hybrid samples