χSTaiN™ is HORIBA's innovative and intelligent tool for fully automated processing and analysis of Raman 2D images. A fast and easy-to-use application, χSTaiN™ processes the hyperspectral data and classifies compounds within a sample using intelligent chemometrics tools.
χSTaiN App for Raman Microscopes
Video Credit: HORIBA Scientific
The most recent version of LabSpec 6 is necessary for this app. HORIBA helps confirm the system’s LabSpec 6 compatibility if the user does not already possess LabSpec 6.
Conditions of Use
- Free updates in LabSpec 6
- Permanent license
- App usable on a single PC
- Can be transferred to another PC via HORIBA France
χSTaiN™ Main Features
- Ultra-fast, reliable one-click operation
- Baseline subtraction, filtering/smoothing, and normalization
- Advanced chemometrics techniques based on Multivariate Curve Resolution and Principal Components Analysis
- Automated assessment of chemical compounds and loadings using a confidence indicator
- Customizable image display that shows the spatial distribution of the chemical compounds that contribute the most.
Raman imaging is a method that adheres to a recognized protocol:
- Acquiring a collection of Raman hyperspectral data is the initial stage. The workflow should then be optimized based on the details of the sample and its structure.
- Processing and analysis of this data is the next stage. In contrast to conventional systems, χSTaiN™ will easily and quickly manage the Processing and Analysis.
Image Credit: HORIBA Scientific