HORIBA’s innovative LA-350 laser diffraction particle size distribution analyzer is the perfect blend of price, performance, and packaging. The LA-350 performs exceptionally well in applications as varied as paper chemistry, minerals, and slurries. In accordance with the sophisticated optical design of earlier LA-series analyzers, the LA-350 balances well between easy operation, high functionality, cost-effectiveness, and low maintenance.
The compact size (297 mm x 420 mm) of the LA-350 enables the bench space to be efficiently used. The high-quality manufacturing, the smart design, and the high precision guarantee reliable, convenient operation and accurate results, with a broader size range (0.1–1000 µm).
Moreover, purchase of all HORIBA products provides access to top-class HORIBA training and support. HORIBA provides scheduled classes, regular instructional videos, and scheduled service agreements. Apart from owning the best analyzers in the market, HORIBA customers are also the best analysts.
- Compact size: The LA-350 can be used in multiple locations and even in crowded labs since its compact size saves bench space. It's compact size also allows the instrument to be transported to different locations inside a facility or to be shipped to distant locations for on-site testing where the purchase of an analyzer is not possible
- Powerful software: Similar to other LA-series analyzers, the LA-350 uses the same full-fledged software package, thereby enabling a broad array of data analysis, statistical measures, and presentation tools
- Range: The size range of 0.1–1000 µm is in accordance with the broadest range of applications with performance analogous to several other full-range systems
- Ease of use: Sample analysis can be very easily and simply performed using the LA-350 through a powerful pumping system, an integrated ultrasonic system for sample dispersion, and automatic alignment, in conjunction with the automation features of the software. Sample analysis can be performed as a one-button operation
- Fast analysis: The highly sophisticated optical design and algorithm enable measurement results to be obtained in three simple steps: click, add sample, and review data. Data can be obtained within 10 seconds
- Simple operation: One button operation is enabled with the help of the sequence options and methods integrated into the software
- Flexible operation: The flexible software and wider size range provide the ability to be readily adaptable to varying measurement requirements
- Fast analysis: Results can be rapidly obtained with quick measurement and analysis