Raman Imaging has Never Been so Fast!
HORIBA’s XploRA PLUS is a multi-sample, multi-user Raman microscope that integrates unique and powerful functions in a reliable and high performance system. The system is suitable for the research and analytical lab.
It is fully confocal and does not compromise on image quality, depth, or spatial resolution. The SWIFT Fast Raman images are the fastest fully confocal Raman images available and are generally 10x faster than traditional Raman imaging. The XploRA PLUS has unparalleled power and simplicity and comes with an improved range of options such as EMCCD detection, multiple laser wavelengths, Raman polarization, and even Raman-AFM combination.
The key features of the XploRA PLUS are as follows:
- HORIBA’s OneClick easy Raman analysis
- SWIFT™ 10x faster Raman imaging
- Improved sensitivity and detection
- Full optical microscope so that users can see their samples
- Complete optical stability- robust, reliable, long term operation
- Maximum detail, range, and resolution for improved spectroscopy
- Automated operation offers simple and powerful reliability
- Full confocality for complete image detail
- Patented Autocalibration and NIST traceable options for validated results
- Comprehensive Raman spectral libraries for fast Raman chemical identification
- Multiple laser wavelengths – ensures optimal results and minimized fluorescence interference from the broadest range of sample types
- Automated particle location and chemical ID with ParticleFinder
- Complete system automation with software control and intuitive operation helps even non-expert operators to get results quickly
- Compatible with atomic force microscopes for combined Tip Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy (TERS) and Raman-AFM