HORIBA offers a high-performance fiber optic spectrometer called VS7000-PDA Mini-Photodiode Array Spectrometer for OEM volumes. The instrument has spectral coverage of UV-VIS (200–860 nm), VIS (380–750 nm), or UV-NIR (200–1050 nm. It has high UV sensitivity, high throughput (f/2.8), low noise (2.6 counts), and extremely low stray light. The VS7000-PDA is suitable for industrial bright-light applications such as emission, reflectance and absorbance.
For industrial applications, the VS7000 system utilizes a modified VS70 optical engine designed for UV-VIS and a linear photodiode array.
The main features of the VS-7000 PDA are:
- High readout speed
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- UV-VIS range
- Sophisticated electronics
- PDA (linear photodiode array)
- High and full-speed USB 2.0
- Order-sorting filter removes second-order interference
- Robust single-optic design
- No moving parts or shutter
- Windows acquisition software and LabVIEW VIs and DLLs available