HORIBA Scientific has launched the iHR320 imaging spectrometer that delivers a suitable platform for conducting spectroscopic measurements. The instrument is designed in such a way that its software and associated accessories allow users to modify it to suit all types of experiments. This system can be customized with HORIBA Scientific’s library of gratings, entrance and exit ports, and a complete range of spectroscopic accessories for different measurements.
HORIBA’s general purpose spectroscopy software called SynerJY offers a platform for most types of measurements. This software is based on Origin software. More software possibilities are also available which include LabVIEW Vis and Software Development Kit.
Product features of the iHR320 Imaging Spectrometer are:
- Up to 4 ports - 2 entrance and 2 exit
- Kinematic turret with easy access hatch
- Choice of 2, slits for high resolution or 7mm slits for high throughput
- Choice of Exit Slit or CCD on either exit port
- Easy CCD alignment and focus with external locking mechanism
- CCD flanges for imaging or resolution optimization
- USB 2.0 with additional hub port
- Purge port for NIR and UV
- Optional Internal Filter Wheel
Specifications of the iHR320 Imaging Spectrometer are provided in the table below:
||185 nm to Far Infrared
||CCD or PMT