The LabRAM HR Evo Nano available from HORIBA Scientific is a fully integrated system based on the SmartSPM innovative scanning probe microscope and the LabRAM HR Evolution fully automatic Raman micro-spectrometer. The LabRAM HR Nano provides 100% automation and versatile compatibility with exceptional performance.
The LabRAM HR Evo Nano offers ease-of-use and a very high level of flexibility to handle the most challenging applications. With features from deep UV to infrared, high spectral resolution, and a comprehensive set of accessories and options, the HR Evo Nano is perfectly suited to carry out any research challenge.
Multi-Sample Analysis Platform
- Macro-, micro-, and nano-scale measurements can be carried out on the same system.
- 100% automatic operation helps users begin measurement within minutes, rather than hours.
- Automatic mapping stages, high spatial resolution, and complete microscope visualization options.
High Collection Efficiency
- Top-down and oblique Raman detection for best resolution and throughput in co-localized as well as tip-enhanced measurements (Photoluminescence and Raman).
High Spectral Resolution
- Maximum spectral resolution performance, multiple gratings with automated switching, and wide spectral range analysis for PL and Raman.
High Spatial Resolution
- Nano-scale spectroscopic resolution (down to 10 nm) via tip-enhanced optical spectroscopies (Raman and photoluminescence).
- Several SPM modes, such as conductive, AFM, and electrical modes (KPFM and cAFM), liquid cell, STM, and electrochemical environment, along with chemical mapping via TERS/TEPL. Complete control of the two systems via a single workstation and a robust software control, spectrometer and SPM can be run concurrently or independently.
- High resonance frequency AFM scanners with noise-free operation. High performance is gained without the need for active vibration isolation.