The XploRA Nano available from HORIBA Scientific is a fully integrated system developed based on the SmartSPM advanced scanning probe microscope and the XploRA Raman micro-spectrometer.
The XploRA Nano is compact, 100% automated, and user-friendly. It is built to concentrate the power of AFM-Raman into an inexpensive yet full-featured platform, rendering TERS imaging a reality for everyone. The TERS is a well-established system.
Multi-Sample Analysis Platform
- Macro-, micro-, and nano-scale measurements can be carried out on the same platform.
- Completely automatic operation enables users to begin measuring within minutes, instead of hours.
- Automatic mapping stages, high spatial resolution, and complete microscope visualization options.
High Collection Efficiency
- Top-down and oblique Raman detection for the best resolution and throughput in co-localized as well as tip-enhanced measurements (Raman and photoluminescence).
High Spectral Resolution
- Highest possible spectral resolution performance, wide spectral range analysis for PL and Raman, and multiple gratings with automated switching.
High Spatial Resolution
- Nanoscale spectroscopic resolution (down to 10 nm) via tip-enhanced optical spectroscopies (Raman and photoluminescence).
- Several SPM modes, such as conductive, AFM, and electrical modes (KPFM and cAFM), liquid cell, STM, and electrochemical environment, along with chemical mapping via TERS/TEPL. Complete control of the two systems via a single workstation and robust software control, spectrometer and SPM can be run concurrently or independently.
- High resonance frequency AFM scanners with noise-free operation. High performance is gained without active vibration isolation.