The Fluorolog-QM series of modular research-grade spectrofluorometers from HORIBA Scientific is the fourth-generation of the renowned HORIBA Fluorolog, with the first Fluorolog spectrofluorometer launched in 1975 by Spex Industries.
The Fluorolog-QM spectrofluorometer constitutes the culmination of years of HORIBA’s best-in-class experience in the design and production of the highest level of versatility and performance integrated into the spectrofluorometers.
The Fluorolog-QM spectrofluorometer, equipped with its excellent, optically perfect, all-reflective optics, integrated with a host of sample handling accessories, light sources and detector options, offers the greatest versatility and highest sensitivity of any spectrofluorometer.
The Fluorolog-QM spectrofluorometer can be improved to suit a wide range of luminescence experiments, with the industry’s most extensive range of optional accessories to extend performance and capabilities to fulfill the most challenging experimental requirements of research laboratories.
When users buy a Fluorolog-QM spectrofluorometer, these entire accessories and improvements can be added to users’ system at any time based on their changing requirements, or when funds become available.
With scores of people working in research laboratories and universities worldwide, and tens of thousands of publications, the Fluorolog-QM spectrofluorometer has demonstrated itself to be the ideal choice for even the most challenging time-resolved, steady-state PLQY, TCSPC and NIR research works.
Fourth-generation from the Fluorolog series spectrofluorometers. Video Credit: HORIBA Scientific
Spectroscopy in 60 seconds—Up Conversion. Video Credit: HORIBA Scientific
Spectroscopy in 60 seconds—SSTD. Video Credit: HORIBA Scientific
Unique Benefits of Fluorolog-QM™:
- Highest guaranteed sensitivity (over twice that of the Fluorolog-3)
- All-reflective optics ensure ideal performance at all wavelengths
- Novel software for all steady-state and lifetimes experiments, with several latest features
- Expanded wavelength range from deep UV to NIR
- Best-in-class, plug and play, TCSPC lifetime improvements, at speeds of up to 100 MHz
- Deep UV excitation as low as 180 nm
- Enables NIR steady-state and phosphorescence lifetime detection to 5,500 nm
- Superior stray-light rejection with coma-corrected, extra-large 700-mm double, or 350-mm single, additive monochromators
- Up to four types of light sources and six detectors can be connected simultaneously, under computer control, for best-in-class lab versatility