The DeltaPro available from HORIBA is an affordable and easy-to-use time-correlated single photon counting (TCSPC) system. Using HORIBA’s DeltaHub timing electronics, the DeltaPro efficiently measures luminescence lifetimes from picoseconds to 1 second. In fact, the system can measure lifetimes ranging over 11 orders of magnitude.
The DeltaPro is compact and modular and leverages interchangeable pulsed laser-diode and LED light-sources. It can be easily upgraded to include automated focusing and motorized polarizers via the F-Link spectrometer bus. The DeltaDiode and NanoLED sources cover distinct emission wavelengths ranging from 250 nm to the near-IR and allow measurement of lifetimes from ps to µs.
The main features of the DeltaPro systems are:
- Detector range is 185 to 650 nm; optional upgrade to 850 and 900 nm
- Filter-based wavelength selection
- Quick and reliable USB 2.0 interface guarantees easy data-transfer to desktop PC or laptop
- Complete analysis software
- Measures rotational correlation times using optional polarizers
- Standard sample holder with magnetic stirrer and temperature sensor
- Operation up to 100 MHz with DeltaDiode light sources
- Various measurement modes, such as Lifetime, Kinetic TCSPC and Anisotropy, are available
- Full range of NanoLED, DeltaDiode and SpectraLED diode light sources from UV to near-IR (optional)
- F-Link spectrometer interface for plug-n-play upgrades