The PICO generators from eldec are cost-efficient, budget-driven generators possessing a single output, and controlled by a simple, intuitive operator interface.
The PICO generator is available in small, medium and large sizes, with a variety of power levels. The PICO-S, PICO-M and PICO-L are economical generators, designed, built, and tested by eldec using strictly standardized, high quality components.
These generators are available as high frequency and medium frequency energy sources, from 5 kW to 150 kW, for the induction heating of a number of workpieces made up of different materials.
The generators are extremely compact with high power density and a simple set-up. With the new, intuitive user interface, plug and play is a reality - unpack, connect power and heat.
These powerful generators are equipped with familiar operator functions, and are easy to use and readily available. Continuous, tap and timer mode, current, power, and temperature control, as well as program memory storage, are standard.
If higher output powers are required, multiple outputs, changeable frequencies or even simultaneous dual frequency (SDF®, LFG, DFG) eldec’s ECO-LINE and custom-line generators offer unique solutions for those applications.
- Mode of operation: tap, continuous, timer
- Eight separate timers with up to 600 sec runtime each
- Method of control: current, power, temperature (by Pyrometer)
- Intuitive handling through sealed keypad and display
- Available memory management for up to 50 recipes
- Profibus/Profinet Interface upon request
- Control via foot pedal and external interface possible
- eldec brazing pistol
- Two-channel Emergency Stop on the PICO-M and PICO-L: Crane-ready liftable-housing (safety class IP54 protection) and caster-base on the PICO-M and PICO-L
eldec PICO Generators are available as high frequency and medium frequency energy sources
HF frequency ranges: 100 - 250 kHz or 160 - 400 kHz
MF frequency ranges: 8 - 20 kHz or 16 - 40 kHz
Occupational safety and high availability are important to eldec. The units are all tried-and-tested eldec quality with electrical isolation of all external signal connections.
Additionally, cooling element and cooling water temperature as well as generator and inductor cooling water temperature are monitored consistently.