MICO, the energy source and coolant system from Eldec is compact and small, stationary or mobile.
Induction heating – proven innovative design incorporates the frequency converter and coolant system in a single housing, ideal for a variety of applications and uses. This means maximum flexibility for the heating task.
The MICO series make induction brazing, cutting-edge hardening and coating/decoating and tempering straightforward and practical.
In S, M, L: The MICO series is available in a wide range of power levels (from 15 kW to 70 kW) and sizes and can also be used in either mobile or stationary form.
It is also possible to configure MICO with forklifkt openings, crane hooks or rollers together with a wide range of work surfaces and a variety of tools, brazing pistol, inductors or cables and other auxiliary equipment, retractable arms with parallelogram kinematics, long or short arms and with special balancers.
The MICO modular kit for induction heating consists of the mobile or stationary base plate, the energy container (coolant system and generator) and fixtures for tool handling together with the corresponding tools.
eldec MICO: Powerful and Compact
Options for MICO S, M, L
Power transmission and applications:
- Jib boom with balancer
- Articulated boom (for MICO-M only)
- Flexible cable-hose assembly up to a length of 15 m (MF)
- Brazing pistol
- Heating cables/cable connection box for shrink fitting and removal applications
- Workholding and tooling available on MICO work surface upon request
- Pyrometer for temperature regulation
- Foot switch or foot pedal
- Double and twin output available upon request