The CUSTOM LINE LF generators from eldec are a low-frequency technology for precision induction heating.
Achieving perfect induction heating processes depends on generators providing precisely the right amount of energy. These CUSTOM LINE LF generators provide the right solution for the low frequency range (2 to 8 kHz).
Induction heating with tough generators
When it comes to delivering a perfect production solution in systems and mechanical engineering, “customized” is considered to be the key word. This is especially true for induction heating. The desired effect in the material can be produced by accurately configuring the process.
The CUSTOM LINE LF generators are considered to be an ideal solution for delivering precisely the correct amount of energy and power. The LF series (power: 50 to 500 kW, frequency: 2 to 8 kHz) is custom designed for lower frequencies.
These devices excel with modern technology that is constantly being developed and comprehensively tested by eldec. Details, such as precise dosing of energy, an efficiency of more than 90%, and IGBT transistor technology for exceptional protection, highlight the obvious quality of these devices. A number of optional features are also available for quality monitoring.
The devices are available in a variety of output configurations. Triple, quad, twin or even eight outputs are feasible. It is possible to independently control the power of these devices during induction heating, which makes this unit extremely flexible when many inductors are used.
The key advantages of the CUSTOM LINE LF generators are as follows:
- Multiple interfaces
- Modular design
- Effortless handling
- Intuitive control
- Maintenance-free operation
- Multiple output options
- Efficient energy dosing and utilization
- All eldec energy sources can be controlled by temperature, current, or power. This makes it possible to optimally respond to the environmental conditions and individual requirements of each process.
The options that are provided with the CUSTOM LINE LF generators include:
- Cooling systems on request
- Pyrometer temperature control
- Quick-change device (cable box/ coax)
- Profibus, Profinet interface for external control
- Supply voltage 200 V, 380 V, 400 V, 480 V, 560 V
- Ground fault monitoring
- Hose bundle up to 15 m long
- Temperature logger
- Energy controller
- Pedal/foot switch