The 875 KF gas analyzer offered by Metrohm is a complete configured system specifically designed for automatic determination of coulometric water content in permanent and liquefied gases.
The gas analyzer is easy to use and has a rugged construction. It has a separate electronic area and gas-carrying system, and is fitted with an oil filter, an inlet filter to separate particles, and an integral evaporator for liquefied gases.
The 875 KF is also equipped with a mass flow controller to provide accurate gas flow measurement. In addition, magnetic valves ensure a fully automated measuring procedure.
The main features of the 875 KF gas analyzer are:
- Automated analysis process
- Predefined analysis methods
- Complete system with robust components for pressures up to 40 bar and for high flexibility
- Separation of the gas-carrying system from the electronics and the power supply
- Oil filter for removing oil residue
- Integrated vaporizer for liquefied gases
- Input filter to prevent the introduction of particles by the sample
- Accurate gas measurement with mass flow measurement instrument
- All components are integrated in a single housing.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The applications of the 875 KF gas analyzer are:
- Measurement of water content in propane, propene, butane, butene, butadiene, LPG, dimethyl ether
- Vinyl chloride, methyl chloride, ethyl chloride
- HFC, CFC, CHC, fresh and used refrigerants with chiller oil contents.