The 894 Professional CVS for small sample series is an automated analysis system for the determination of organic additives in electroplating baths using CPVS (Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping), CVS (Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping) and CP (chronopotentiometry).
The system consists of the 919 IC autosampler plus, 894 Professional CVS, 843 pump station, four 800 Dosinos, a measuring head for the rotating disk electrodes and extensive accessories. For small sample of up to 14 samples.
The viva software is necessary to control, record data, and evaluate. The electrode set, PC, and viva license must be ordered seperately.
The optional accessories for the 894 Professional CVS for small sample analysis are as follows:
- 2.846.0010 - 846 Dosing Interface
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1 m / 2 x 2 mm
- 6.5339.000 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 1 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 2 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 3 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments