The 915 KF Ti-Touch is a volumetric KF titrator for normal day-to-day applications. The instrument has been developed with a small footprint and is user-friendly.
It has a range of features to make work easy such as shortcuts for favourite methods, colour touch screens, KF icons showing the instrument status, to name a few.
The key features of the 915 Karl Fischer Ti-Touch Titrator are:
- Stand-alone titrator with all components integrated
- Accurate and safe handling of KF reagent, thanks to Dosino technology and integrated pump
- KF icons help knowing whether conditioning is still being performed or the titration can be commenced
- Since the stirrer, buret and the touch control unit are combined in one case, the 915 KF Ti Touch occupies little space
- The titrator also features a touch screen display
- There is an option to create shortcuts to initiate favourite methods with a single button
- There is no need for a PC with the 915 KF Ti-Touch Ethernet cable and there is no need to worry about network integration and data security
- It is possible to create tamper-proof PDF reports on the instruments and save the same on a USB stick or transfer to the LIMS or intranet through an Ethernet connection
- Contact with the KF reagent can be prevented because the 915 KF Ti-Touch makes use of Dosino dosing devices
- Reagent exchange is highly convenient with a click of a button, thanks to the built-in pump and the Dosino
- The titrator also features a safety-stop function for preventing overflow of the titration cell at the time of conditioning