Metrohm presents a new generation of meters for conductivity and pH measurements, which include the 912 Conductometer, the 913 pH meter and the 914 pH/Conductometer. The new meters are robust, flexible, consistent and easy to use.
These meters are precision instruments for the laboratory and are robust companions for mobile use at the process and in-field. Optional battery operation allows the new meters to be operated without a connection to the power grid. It is also possible to recharge them on the road on a car cigarette lighter using an adapter.
Also, these meters are two in one in the sense that they can measure on two channels at once. This implies parallel measurement of pH and conductivity with 914 pH/Conductometer, and parallel recording of two pH values with the 913 pH Meter.
Measurements can be performed in different locations and the results can be saved with the push of a button. The collected data can be printed out or read out to the PC in the office or laboratory in order to export it directly to Excel/LIMS or manage it in TiBase.
The New Metrohm Meters – Flexible, Robust and Reliable
The new meters are positioned in a space-saving stand plate on the laboratory bench. They can be removed from the pod at any point of time for mobile use. All new meter versions have a large color display. The different models are:
- The 914 pH/Conductometer shows you at a glance the pH value, the conductivity, and two temperature values. It is possible to measure pH value and conductivity in parallel, even in the same beaker, due to the two separate measuring inputs.
- The 913 pH meter enables the measurement of two pH values and two temperature values concurrently. Even in this case, there are two measuring inputs.
- The 912 conductometer has a measuring input for salinity, TDS, temperature and conductivity.
The new meters are portable and feature an ergonomic design so that they can fit in the hand comfortably. Each key on the explicitly organized user interface has a secure pressure point.
This implies that the new meters can be intuitively operated with the left or right thumb. The other hand remains free and holds the electrode in the medium in which measurements must be made.
Even if there is no socket to plug in the meter, there is no reason to worry. The new meters are equipped with an accumulator that can be practically charged anywhere.
- On the road with a suitable adapter on the cigarette lighter in a car
- Directly on the PC/laptop
- The Metrohm power supply unit that can also be used for measurements in the laboratory
912 Conductometer, 913 pH Meter and 914 pH/Conductometer for Routine Lab and Field Analysis from Metrohm
Perfect for field use – and for the lab, too!
One instrument – several measurements
Manage your results your way
Top-notch sensors for your measurements
The ideal system for your requirements
Insensitive to Moisture
These meters are highly robust. Even if they fall in water, it does not do any harm since they meet the requirements of protection class IP67.
Reliable Results Through Sensor Monitoring and Routine Dialog
A sensor quality symbol on the meter monitor offers data continuously to know when the next calibration is due and whether the pH sensor is still suitable for measurements. The new meters have an expert and routine dialog. While the routine dialog restricts users to a restricted scope of functions, a freely selectable password enables expert users to use all the features of the meters.
Printing in Compliance with GLP
If you require the results in print but do not have a PC, the meters can still be connected to an A4 or a POS printer, and the measurement results printed out in compliance with GLP. The results may also simply be uploaded to a PC.
The meters can be logged on similar to a USB flash drive. The measurement results along with other sample data can be exported into Excel or LIMS. The measurement results can be managed in TiBase, which is a proven Metrohm titration software with the convenience and options of a sophisticated data management system.
Metrohm’s Sensor Portfolio
Further to high-precision measurement technology on the part of the meters, Metrohm provides comprehensive sensor portfolio. Each sensor undergoes independent testing and is given a separate quality certificate when it clears the test.
The new pH meters use not just analog but also intelligent potentiometric sensors. The electronics of these smart sensors offer an edge in terms of consistency of results and convenience. Moreover, complete data traceability is offered.
The meters are available in a number of versions. Firstly, the basic configuration is in the form of a mobile meter with stand plate for laboratory use. The mobile meter can be converted to the laboratory version using the accessory kit.
The key features of Metrohm meters are:
- “Two-in-one” meters for laboratory and field use
- A range of data export and management options
- Built-in quality control functions
- Clearly organized, multilingual user interface with large color display
- Simultaneous pH/pH or pH/conductivity measurements possible
- Result memory of up to 10,000 datasets
- A broad range of Metrohm’s renowned electrodes is available for the pH and conductivity meters
Benefits of Metrohm Meters
The benefits of Metrohm meters are:
- Laboratory and measuring instrument in one system with a range of features, including IP67, optional battery operation, and much more
- Explicitly organized color user interface with two-channel display (multilingual) and all essential information at a glance
- Security in daily work through sensor quality symbol and alternative dialogs for routine or expert users
- Professional data management via reports that comply with GLP and with various data export and data management options