The 916 Ti-Touch is a potentiometric titrator for regular day-to-day applications. It is developed as a user-friendly system and has a range of features. The features include shortcuts for your most commonly used techniques, colour touch screens, additional ports for burets, a titration stand, and a variety of options.
This compact, fully-fledged titrator is suitable for all routine titrimetric needs, and can perform dynamic equivalence point titration (DET), monotonic equivalence point titration (MET), set endpoint titration (SET), and manual titration (MAT). The titrator occupies very little space as the stirrer, buret and the touch control unit are all incorporated into the instrument.
The key features of the 916 Ti-Touch are:
- Stand-alone titrator with all components integrated
- The Ethernet interface ensures integration into LIMS without PC
- Safe and accurate handling of chemicals due to Dosino technology
- Optional automation for a higher sample throughput
- The instrument features a convenient touch screen display
- There is a possibility to create shortcuts for your preferred method with one button
- There is no need of a PC owing to Ethernet interface
- There is no need to worry about network integration and data security
- It is possible to create tamper-proof pdf reports on the instrument and save the same on a USB stick or transfer to intranet or LIMS through the Ethernet connection
- Easy connectivity – MSB ports and USB interface
- A second titration stand and buret can also be connected to the two Metrohm Serial Bus (MSB) ports, for example, if there is a need for a sequential titration of acidity and chloride.
For particular application areas, the 916 Ti-Touch is available in three packages:
- Salt Ti-Touch for the argentometric titration of chloride
- Oil Ti-Touch for the non-aqueous acid-base titration of oil products
- Food Ti-Touch for the aqueous acid-base titration in foodstuffs
These packages include everything, such as a suitable intelligent electrode, titrator, rod stirrer, dosing device, and demo version of the tiBase software.