The Autolab PGSTAT101 is an entry level electrochemical instruments from Metrohm. The PGSTAT101 along with the NOVA software can be applied for a majority of the standard electrochemical methods.
The PGSTAT101 is a potentiostat/galvanostat device with no compromise on specifications and quality. This makes it a perfect instrument for students and educational purposes. The superior quality potentiostat/galvanostat can be placed on a crowded workstation due to its small footprint.
The main features of the PGSTAT101 are as follows:
- Analog and digital inputs and outputs used to interface and control external devices are provided
- Consists of an integrated analog integrator and an internal dummy cell.
The optional accessories included with the PGSTAT101 are as follows:
- IME303 - Interface for PAR303/303A
- CABLE.MONITOR4 - Monitor cable for PGSTAT101
- AUT.DUMCELL - Autolab dummy cell
- Software development kit
- IME663 - Interface for Metrohm 663 VA stand