The 894 Professional CVS manual is the introductory device designed for sophisticated estimation of organic additives found in the electroplating baths, using Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping (CPVS), Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping (CVS) and chronopotentiometry (CP).
The well-established Metrohm electrode method, in addition to the high-performance viva software and recently designed potentiostat/galvanostat, creates new perspectives in CVS.
The measuring head, which is replaceable, facilitates fast changes among diverse applications with distinctive electrodes. The potentiostat consists of a certified calibrator that has the capacity to automatically readjust itself prior to each measurement, helping to achieve the highest precision. The built-in temperature measurement input permits allows to monitor the temperature of the solution throughout the measurement. The viva software is needed to control, record data, and evaluate.
The system is provided with a wide range of accessories and a measuring head for the rotating disk electrodes. The viva license and the electrode set must be ordered individually.
The optional accessories for the 894 Professional CVS manual system are as follows:
- 2.800.0010 - 800 Dosino
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.1454.130 - Form seal made of FPM for 61414xxx
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1 m / 2 x 2 mm
- 6.5339.000 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 1 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 2 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 3 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.500 – Apparatus with 2 dosing units for VA and CVS measurements