The Titrino plus is a series of entry-level potentiometric titrators for basic applications. These instruments provide superior value for money and can be completely relied on.
The Titrino Plus offers a high-resolution measuring interface. It has been designed for comfortable operation. The instrument design is based on the user’s requirements. It features a simple installation. The stirrer and the exchange unit are recognized and automatically configured.
The graphic display ensures that adjusting parameters and reading the curve are highly convenient. The user guidelines of the Titrino Plus have been fine-tuned for regular applications.
Hence, it is possible to easily work with this instrument. These instruments also feature high flexibility. Auxiliary devices such as a mouse, keyboard or a printer or a USB stick for data and method backup can be connected to it.
If a USB hub is used, a number of devices can be simultaneously connected. Processes can also be automated for up to 11 samples using the Titrino plus and a Metrohm 869 Compact Sample Changer or an 862 Compact Titrosampler combined titrator / sample changer.
The key features of the Titrino Plus are:
- Increased accuracy and precision due to the high-resolution measuring interface
- Very user-friendly – easy installation and operation
- An extensive range of applications
- Excellent flexibility - data export and optional automation with sample changer
The Titrino Plus is suited for the following applications:
- Redox titrations (e.g., iodometry, permanganometry, cerimetry)
- Photometric titrations with the Optrode
- Aqueous and nonaqueous acid-base titrations
- Complexometric titrations (e.g., with EDTA)
- Precipitation titrations (e.g., with AgNO3)
- Titrations with polariziable electrodes
Titrino plus instruments are offered in packages for particular application areas, such as beverage or food, oil and salt. These packages comprise everything needed for analysis, such as buffers, the electrode and electrolyte solutions, applications and methods.