Metrohm offers NIRS DS2500, an application-specific analyzer designed for near-infrared analysis. The instrument is compact, easy-to-use, rugged, and IP65 certified. It offers excellent precision across a wide wavelength range of 400 to 2,500nm.
The NIRS DS2500 Analyzer is suitable for harsh production environments and is resistant to vibrations, dust, moisture, and temperature fluctuations. The robust construction of the NIRS DS2500 Analyzer makes it perfect for atline use in the production plant.
This high-performance instrument also complies with pharma regulations and ensures the highest level of quality control at all stages of production.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the NIRS DS2500 Analyzer are:
- Compact and easy-to-use
- Maximum optical performance across the entire spectral range from 400 to 2,500nm
- New predispersive monochromator
- Matching results, even in harsh environments
- Network-capable through LAN (local) or direct PC connection
- Optional sampling accessories.