The Robotic Analyzer family comprises several packages, each of which covers a specific application. The 855 Robotic Titrosampler is definitely at the centre of these packages.
The 855 Robotic Analyzer has the complete accessories required for the specific application and is ready for immediate use.
The 855 Robotic Titrosampler combines titrimetric analysis and automatic sample preparation in a very compact area. The small footprint and the inbuilt high-performance titrator help save the user up to 40% space in lab space when compared to traditional analytical systems.
The analysis of large samples can be performed rapidly and consistently with the highest accuracy. The tiamo™ titration software makes sure that the user is always aware of what is taking place. Method programming is achieved using the handy Touch Control or with the tiamo™ titration software.
The key features of the 855 robotic titrosampler are:
- Space savings through compact design
- Possibility for connecting three burets
- Robust and consistent
- Ready-to-use packages for standard applications
- Time savings by taking over routine tasks
- Automatic conditioning and cleaning of the sensor
- Sample rack can be chosen at will
- Automatic sample preparation
- Stand-alone operation with 900 Touch Control or tiamoTM software
- High accuracy and repeatability
- High sample throughput